K K K K K K

Hoomans with the letter K K K K K K



Abernathy
Khloemi

Hi I'm Abernathy. I'm a BIG Maine Coon and I love to cuddle in a BIG way. I like long walks to the food dish, afternoon sunshine, boxes and plastic bags, my wooden back scratcher, and my daily war with the BIG neighborhood squirrel. I'm eleven years old now, but I still enjoy my daily romp around my kingdom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


* * * * * *


Jim Bob
KelleyRN2

Nurse Kelley's social director, I've never met a stranger. Some would say I talk too much.
.



Tommy
KelleyRN2

If Barry White could purr, his purr would sound like mine: deep, sexy, and contented.
.
.
.

.


* * * * * *


Bungee
Kevanlove

Bungee is our present surrogate son. He's a 2 year old Australian Cattle Dog.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kita
Kevanlove

Kita is also an Australia Cattle Dog. The smartest dog I ever met. My baby. He died 02/10/06.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yashi
Kevanlove

Yashi was Kita's little brother. He was nothing but sweet. He made us laugh every day. He developed an aggressive type of cancer when he was 7 years old and he died a week after 911 happened. 09/18/01
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manu and DeeDee
Kevanlove

These are two Siberian huskies. The black one was Manu and the red one was her daughter, DeeDee. We had them both from the days they were born and they lived long, happy, fat lives until they both died in the summer of 92.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ekto and Nikka
Kevanlove

Ekto was the first dog my husband and I had. He died at 12 in the summer of '88. The puppy was Nikka who died when a republican gun owner who lived behind us in a rural area shot and killed her for wandering onto his property. She was 10 mos old.