J J J J J J

Hoomans with the letter J J J J J J


Cricket
jolux
.
Cricket was born in my garage 15 years ago. I brought him in, and named him Cricket because he was black, he hopped around, and he chirped. He's my favorite, and loves to sit on my lap and purr, and is the only one that sleeps under the covers. He's the only head-butter I have. We share a piece of cheese each evening at bedtime, and he loooves that!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seymour
jolux
.
Seymour was a neighborhood cat that lots of people fed. From me he wanted to be petted. So I brought him in. His favorite spot is next to the laptop on my lap. That way he keeps warm! He also purrs when he's on my lap when I'm sitting in the bathroom. TMI? I have to give him a shot about once a month for his asthma. He's a classy little man who can almost talk. He makes sure I understand what he wants!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pippa
jolux
.
Pippa adopted my Pop and me when she was just a little one. She kept coming to our front door, so we brought her in. She's low on the totem pole, but loves to be scritched while I'm getting dressed. I can't hold her - she panics. But as long as she's sitting free, she loves to be petted - but only with her back to me. She's a peace-maker, and friends with each of my other cats.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Puff
jolux
.
Puff is the last one to come into the house. He belonged to a lady I helped take care of. She loved him, and wanted to die before he did so she wouldn't have to miss him. That happened, and I ended up taking him into my house just as my Pop went to the hospital before he died. I wasn't home much, then, and the cats made their peace with each other on their own. From Puff I get nose rubs, paw pats and touches. He's very tactile.
.
.
.
.
.





* * * * * *


Chess
JerseyGirl in Florida
.
Chess is named for her coloring. You can see by her expression how thrilled she is to be posed with a seasonal plush toy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* * * * * *






Lady Alice Maude Stormdrain
JG in MD

Countess of Kentlands, rescued from her stormdrain in 1999 at three months; skittish; sleeps on my left at the hip .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Katie Quinn
JG in MD

Rescued 2003 at ten weeks; calm and curious; sleeps on my right at the shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Robin
JG in MD

The late Robin happy-danced into my heart at the shelter in 1990; leapt off the balcony and played outside; made many friends in the neighborhood; my last-ever indoor-outdoor cat.