D D D D D D

Hoomans with the letter D D D D D D


Dusty
Debbie in ME

My old boy, Dusty turned 15 last spring. He is a sweet, shy boy who hates having his picture taken - which causes a lot of his pictures to have a grumpy expression, leading people to think he is a mean kitty, but he really isn't. He is a big wimp.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Loki
Debbie in ME

I was having "kitten pangs" last summer, but concerned about Dusty's age and his ability to accept a newcomer, I decided to leave it to the fates whether or not I would get a kitten. The fates decided and one day at work an email went around from a coworker - she had found a couple kittens abandoned in her family's barn and was looking for homes for them. I responded that I might be interested and the rest is history. Loki, named after the Norse God of Mischief, earned his name quickly. I think he is delightful, Dusty isn't so sure. ;)