A A A A A A

Hoomans with the letter A A A A A A


Amber
Amber6541

She is afraid of people and not much else. She jumps the 5 foot tall, one inch wide fence around the patio and various other fantastic exploits, but if she hears a human voice half a football field away, she runs in the house as fast as she can.
















Figero
Amber6541

One of Figero's nicknames is Buddy, because he likes to be where I am. When I have a busy day working around the house, he is there keeping me company and giving wonderful moral support. He also does a little supervising, talking quite a bit, especially near meal times. When I have been out, he is patiently waiting, at the door, when I get home.















* * * * * *


Stanley
alguien

My beloved Stanley. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old. He's about 5 in this picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* * * * * *



Squeex
auapplemac


Squeex was an itty bitty kitty when I adopted her and would sleep curled up under my chin. Now 3+ years later she is a monster cat, but she still likes to cuddle on cold nights so I keep the thermostat very low to encourage her. She lives for nums and if I even think of going into the kitchen, she starts moving in that direction. Oh, yes her name... well, she squeeked as a kitten and still does.