I I I I I I

Hoomans with the letter I I I I I I



Lydia
iriti

Lydia is my cranky girl. Her age depends on which vet you ask, but she's at least 14 as of late 2009. She was with me when it was just her and me, and she doesn't appreciate all these interlopers in her life. Me she adores. The rest of you...meh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smokey
iriti
.
Smokey is the world's most laid-back kitteh. His philosophy of life is, "whatever...where are the fuds again?" He's somewhere in the general neighborhood of 6 as of late 2009.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kallie
iriti
.
Kallie is the first kitten who's ever owned me, though she's turning out to be mostly Kidlet's cat. She's also the only one whose age I know... born sometime in June 2009. I'm hoping a brain will come as additional equipment at a later date..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* * * * * *


Bullwinkle
ilovecheese

Bullwinkle, born and found in 2001, doesn't like other cats, people or other living things. Being a part time marina cat, he loves to build many bunkers under dry docked boats. He can go "beach". In the winter he goes "apartment", where he works on various places and positions of taking naps, AKA "Kitty Yoga". I don't know why, but I love him.